When We are Open
Reminder on our days and hours: Open 9 am to 6 pm every day, including holidays. Closed Tuesdays. To call us with an order or a question: 269-244-5690.
We are excited that two of our favorite activities will be available for everyone to enjoy this coming weekend: U-Pick Apples and U-Pick Sunflowers!
The U-Pick apple orchard will be open this Saturday, Sunday and Monday. New this year we are using a reservation system to schedule a day and time to come pick. We are doing this to avoid crowds, lines to get into the orchard, and to be sure there are apples available when you come.
This weekend there will be two varieties of apples to pick:
- Gala: A crisp, snappy bite over mellow sweetness. It is Michigan’s 3rd most popular apple!
- JonaMac: A good cooking or eating apple. It has the best qualities of a Jonathon and a McIntosh apple. It is a favorite for apple sauce.
See our U-Pick Apple page to get more information on making a reservation, times we are open and pricing.
Special Bonus: Anyone picking apples will receive $1 off each paid admission to see the sunflowers! What a perfect way to close out the summer than meandering through our field of thousands of happy sunflowers that are at peak bloom this weekend.
Even More Fun: As you enter the sunflower field, there is a photo opportunity for a “Field of Dreams” background with acres of corn planted at the entrance! Bring your cell phone to get pictures!
Hours. Field opens at 9 am and you must leave the field by 5 pm. Closed Tuesdays.
Admission Fee and Pricing. Check in at the market first for an admission ticket and directions.
- $6 ages 11 years and older
- $3 for accompanied children 37 inches to age 11
- No charge for those under 36 inches on our Sunflower measuring stick
- Additional blooms $2 each, 6 for more are $1.50 each
- Stroll through the 2 pathways cut through the field, one long and one short!
- Each admission includes 3 complimentary sunflowers (with bag and water) to take home
- Photo opportunities with the flowers, props, and antique farm vehicles
- Places to relax – picnic tables, hay bales
- General educational agricultural information
We are following operational guidance from the CDC as well as State and local health rules. We are an open-air market and masks are optional though we encourage you to wear them if you have not been vaccinated. Our staff has been vaccinated and are not required to wear masks. Please note that we also follow food safety rules that regulate how produce is harvested and packaged.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you for shopping local.
From everyone at Corey Lake Orchards