This Saturday is the last day to shop our Holiday Market before we close the market for the year. Though Winter is not officially here, it seems that way with the colder temperatures and snow. And the barn is getting chillier to work in!!
Stop by and enjoy:
- Apples on sale – buy one bag, get one free
- Animal apples for your four-legged friends and wildlife
- Lots of fresh vegetables
- A visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- An expanded gift selection with prices to fit all budgets
- Specialty gift items made by local artisans
- Hot chocolate and mulled cider to warm you while you shop
Our Days and Hours
We are open this Saturday, 9 am to 3 pm. After that, you can shop by appointment for any remaining apples and onions, alcohol products, frozen pies and strombolis, honey, and maple syrup. Call: 269-244-5690.
Please remember that we are an outdoor market so dress warmly. Also feel free to drop off/ pick up passengers close to the market before parking.
Apple Sale – Buy One Bag, Get One Free This Saturday
Take advantage of our sale to stock up on apples for the winter. Buy any bag and get a second bag of equal or smaller size for free. We have a decent selection of apples still available in first and second quality. Smaller bags (quarter and half pecks) are sold as first quality. Pecks, half bushels, and bushels are available in second quality only. The second quality apples are discounted and perfect for your processing needs.
Two bags are too many? Give one to a neighbor, teacher, postal carrier, UPS delivery person, or donate to a charity. (We send apples every Thursday to foodbanks if you want to put one in our outgoing box.)
Apple Varieties Available. Braeburn, Cameo, Fuji, Golden Delicious, Goldrush, Ida Red, Mutsu, Northern Spy, Pink Lady, Red Delicious, Red Rome
This is a great time for apple pie, apple spice bread or muffins, baked apples, and many other apple treats! Applesauce and apple breads/muffins freeze well also!
Shop Our Holiday Market
Stop by and see our decorated market and barn and enjoy a cup of warm mulled cider or hot chocolate while you shop. Enjoy our festively decorated barn, and some of our vintage holiday decorations are for sale. Just look for those with a special tag.
We have also expanded our line of gifts. You will find many unique items made by local artisans in a range of prices. This is the place to come for stocking stuffers as well as finding special gifts for those individuals hard to shop for.
A very “beary” Christmas to the bear lovers on your list.
Visit with Santa
Santa and Mrs. Claus are stopping by one last time while they can. They will be too busy those last few days before Christmas at the North Pole to stop by!
There are just a few slots remaining for this Saturday so make your reservation now! See our Santa website page for more information and the link to the reservation system.
We know you are busy this time of year and it may be difficult to schedule a visit in advance. Please know that walk-ins are fine, though you may have a short wait. So stop by Saturday during Santa hours if it works better for you!
Dec. 17 (9:30 am to 3 pm)
Reservations recommended but walk-ins accepted
Cost: $20 per family
Feed Your Animals all Winter
We have plenty of animal apples to sell in bulk this year.
We have “bag your own” animal apples on the market for $4.50 a half bushel. Bring your own half bushel basket or 5-gallon bucket and save 50 cents.
You can purchase an 18-bushel bin and take out what you need on a weekly basis. We will keep them in the cold storage for you. Call (269) 244-5690 for pricing and more information.
Don’t forget to pick up some apples for Santa’s reindeer!
What is Available on the Market this Week
- Squash – butternut, buttercup, acorn, and carnival
From Bankson Lake Farms
- Swiss chard
Santa loves fresh vegetables, too!
We have frozen apple cider from this past fall available. Just defrost and shake well before serving.Local Grocery Items
Fresh products from our local suppliers – honey, maple syrup products, jams and jellies, salsa, eggs, and Jake’s meats. It’s time to stock up before we close for the year!
- 8 total wines from red to white, dry to sweet
- 8 total hard ciders from dry to sweet, made onsite
- Various fruit brandies made onsite from various fruits
- Rufus Rye, our new straight rye whiskey
From the Bakery
Pick up your “take and bake” pies to have ready for the Holidays or any time a fresh baked pie is needed! All our pies are made onsite and are 9-inch, frozen, and ready to bake. Flavors include: Apple-2 crust, Apple-Dutch, Blueberry, Cherry, Cherry Berry, Peach, Pumpkin, and Strawberry Rhubarb.
Pizza and Breakfast Strombolis. We have frozen strombolis in assorted flavors, frozen, ready to take and bake.
Cookies and Cinnamon Rolls. We have a nice assortment of cookies available. They are frozen – just take them home and defrost when needed. We have iced holiday Sugar, Monster and Lemon cookies. We also have our homemade frozen cinnamon rolls, perfect for Christmas morning or other special occasions.
Don’t forget to have cookies for Santa!
What Makes Santa’s Visit to Corey Lake Orchards Different from his other Stops?
- He brings Mrs. Claus who also engages in conversation with your child, assists with photo taking, and looks great in photos also.
- He has firsthand knowledge of your children and their holiday wishes (thanks to your help of course!) This only strengthens the magical mystique.
- Our tastefully decorated setting is a throwback to yesteryear and simpler times.
- We have more photo opportunities. In addition to the immediate area by Santa and Mrs. Claus, we have several photo spots with vintage and farm-type decorations that you won’t find anywhere else. Areas include our red antique fire truck, antique tractors, horse trough snowman, garland decorated apple bin, large tire wreath, John Deere tractors under the tree, a vintage sleigh, and more unique spots.
- Our location is sensory-friendly (little noise from other shoppers and families), and Santa is quiet (not loud and scary) – a much better setting for children who are already intimidated by the overall Santa experience or have special needs or sensory issues.
- Family dogs are welcome, too! Undoubtedly, they will be on their best behavior!
Thank you for your continued support and for buying local. Everyone at Corey Lake Orchards wishes you the very best for the Holidays!