Diversity and Inclusionadmin2021-04-30T13:53:13-04:00
Your Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
Corey Lake Orchards recognizes that providing equality of opportunity, valuing diversity, and promoting a culture of inclusion is vital to our success. We want our staff to reflect on the diversity of the communities that we provide for, and we aim to be a place where people can feel free to be themselves.
Corey Lake Orchards will seek to ensure that equality, diversity, and inclusion are embedded within our activities, policies, and decisions.
Corey Lake Orchards is committed to:
• Equal opportunity for all its staff irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, nationality, sex, or sexual orientation class.
• Complying fully and transparently with all applicable legal requirements set out in the Equality Act 2010.
• Taking active measures to investigate and eliminate bias on the 1) recruitment, selection, and training of staff; and 2) the governance and management of staff, customers, and vendors.
Our key aims and principles:
• Ensure that its activities are and remain free from all forms of discrimination.
• Maintain an open, tolerant, and inclusive community, which encourages mutual respect and promotes diversity.
• Enable staff to understand the importance of equal opportunities, non-discrimination, and diversity.
• Prepare staff to understand, work within, and serve a diverse multicultural, multi-ethnic, and multi-racial community.