Due to popular demand, we are offering another U-Pick Flower Experience. Our terrace garden’s flowers are at their peak right now with so many different kinds, from perennials to annuals. Join Sue at the Terrace Garden to learn:
- The proper way to pick a flower
- How to care for fresh cut flowers
- Ideas for choosing flowers for a bouquet
- Ideas for types of flowers to plant in your own garden
- Answers to your flower gardening questions
There is no admission – cut flowers are 50 cents a stem. Please bring a vase and scissors if you can.
Sue is a flower enthusiast, manages all our spring plant ordering, creates the flower arrangements planted in pots and antiques around the market areas, and is a member of the Three Rivers Garden Club.