Santa and Mrs. Claus will be returning this season to Corey Lake Orchards! They look forward to taking a break from the seasonal frenzy at the North Pole and escaping to the quietness of our farm.
Reserve your spot now to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus and take some holiday photos with your family. Photos of family dogs, with or without their humans, are also welcome. The inner working area of the 100-year-old barn by the market has been festively decorated with the quaintness of yesteryear and with several nice vintage photo spots. Santa’s young visitors will also receive a complimentary hot beverage and Christmas cookie.
The North Pole has advised us that Santa’s sleigh will have no problem handling rain, sleet or snow to get here. We assured Santa and Mrs. Claus that they can meet with visitors inside the barn, and visitors can be dropped off by the market to avoid the inclement weather or uphill walk from the parking lot!
Dates and Times:
Nov. 26 (9:30-11:30 am)
Dec. 3, 10, and 17 (9:30 am to 1:30 pm)
Cost: $20 per family
Make a reservation online at:
Walk-ins are welcome (there may be a short wait) as we realize this is a hectic time of year and pre-planning may be challenging.
What makes Santa’s visit to Corey Lake Orchards different from his other stops?
- He brings Mrs. Claus who also engages in conversation with your child, assists with photo taking, and looks great in photos also.
- He has firsthand knowledge of your children and their holiday wishes (thanks to your help of course!) This only strengthens the magical mystique.
- Our tastefully decorated setting is a throwback to yesteryear and simpler times.
- We have more photo opportunities. In addition to the immediate area by Santa and Mrs. Claus, we have several photo spots with vintage and farm-type decorations that you won’t find anywhere else. Areas include our red antique fire truck, antique tractors, horse trough snowman, garland decorated apple bin, large tire wreath, John Deere tractors under the tree, a vintage sleigh, and more unique spots.
- Our location is sensory-friendly (little noise from other shoppers and families), and Santa is quiet (not loud and scary) – a much better setting for children who are already intimidated by the overall Santa experience or have special needs or sensory issues.
- Family dogs are welcome, too! Undoubtedly, they will be on their best behavior!
Conversation with Santa. When you make your reservation online, you will be asked information (optional) on your children like names, ages, city of residence, and gift wish list to help guide Santa’s conversation. And for the little ones who are not sure about these people dressed up in red, they can simply enjoy the space around them where they can sit on an antique toy tractor, find a doll to hug under the Christmas tree, or sit with their parents in the sleigh.
Dress warmly as this is primarily an outside event though we have added some heat by Santa and the photo areas.
Address: Corey Lake Orchards, 12147 Corey Lake Road, Three Rivers, MI 49093
Changes to Reservations
Should we have to reschedule you in case of inclement weather or other unforeseen situation, we will contact you by phone (using the cell phone number you provided} to discuss other scheduling options.
Contact us by phone (269) 244-5690 or email Brenda@coreylakeorchards.com should anything change on your end. If you cannot reach anyone at the market, please call (517) 898-9774.
Visit with Santa Event Information
The safety of our customers and staff is important.
- Only one family is scheduled at a time
- Appointments are set for every 10 minutes
- The photo backdrops are located inside the barn and outside the market
Pointers to make your experience as sweet as Sugar Plums.
- Please arrive on time and be respectful of the allotted time for each family. Whenever possible, we will be trying to accommodate walk-ins.
- Dress in holiday outdoor attire and please dress warmly, it is winter!
- You will be visiting Santa first, other photo areas second, the market third, and playground (optional) last.
- Answer the questions included in the reservation system. We are collecting information about your child/children — like name, age, gifts desired — to personalize the conversation with Santa. The information will not be used for any other purpose and discarded after your visit. The questionnaire is optional.
- We have several nice vintage photo backdrops available and encourage you to take family photos. Bring a camera or your cell phone; Mrs. Claus is available to snap one as needed. These will make a great holiday greeting card or a special photo gift!
- If you are bringing a pet to include in the photos, please make sure the animal is well behaved and leashed. You are responsible for cleaning up after the animal as needed.
- Restroom facilities are limited to a portajon as our public restroom has been winterized and the water is shut off.
Shop our Holiday Market
Our market will also be open on Saturday with fresh vegetables and apples, our hard ciders, brandy and wines, our own baked holiday cookies, an array of local meat, cheese, honey, fresh vegetables, maple syrup products, local artwork and cards, and stocking stuffers, and other gifts and decorations.
We are thrilled to have Santa at the farm for this special event. We are happy to answer your questions or email you additional details.